SCG CORE VALUE 1
Do More With Less: The act of doing more with less translates from the home to the workplace to the community and ultimately to the globe. By remaining vigilant in our use of resources, whether it be time, money, and manpower; or energy, recyclables, and emissions, we are able to see that our decisions have a direct impact on our success.
Serving both the Federal and private sectors, Signature Consulting Group’s (SCG) highly-qualified, technically-competent team members easily engage in proven methodologies to offer a wide-spectrum of business management and IT services and solutions. By working closely with our customers, we are able to quickly and clearly establish business needs and requirements. This collaborative philosophy allows SCG to align and develop technology solutions that best support the customer’s business objectives.
Signature Consulting Group (SCG) collaborates with our clients to create solutions that both align with our customer’s business objectives while maintaining their unique brand.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Healthcare and Public Health
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) - Operations and Data
- EHR – standards and clinical quality measures
- Health Interoperability – standards
- HITECH Meaningful Use (MU) and National Level Repository (NLR) - measures and data
- Healthcare program integrity – data
- Medicaid – Operations and Data
- Medicare – Operations and Data
- MAPD – Operations and Data
- eLearning Planning and Systems
- Open Source Tools (Portals, Content Management, LMS)
- Social Media Marketing Planning and Tools
With a team of highly trained, solutions-driven professionals, SCG delivers innovative and effective solutions to fulfill your business needs.
Signature Consulting Group (SCG) offers access to our Health IT and Information IT Services through our agency specific and government-wide contracts the following Federal schedules and vehicles:
- NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541990, 561110, 541720
- DUNS# 620456975
- Cage Code: 4J6R9
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3
- SBA 8(a) Certified through 2017 – Set-Aside and expedited sole source up to 4 million per contract
- SBA – Small Disadvantaged Business
- GSA IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-0603W)
- CMS IDIQ RDIS – IT Services
- CMS BPA requirements and analysis
- HRSA Electronic Health Handbook IT Services
- HHS CIO-SP3
- GSA Alliant