Web Portal & Application Development
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
SCG provides leading-edge custom application development services in web portal and integrated application development in architecting new solutions, enhancing legacy systems, and providing the full range of operations and maintenance support.
SCG offers a broad range of custom solutions to meet your needs: From custom-built interactive portals that facilitate learning and collaboration among a broad range of users to collecting critical-decision performance data and architecting multi-tier, process-driven systems that simplify complex data and system integration.
How SCG delivers solutions to you
SCG tackles your business challenges head-on and collaborates with you to address the technical options that impact your business operations. Your business objectives and goals drive our solutions. SCG incorporates the prioritized project constraints: scope, time, budget, quality and technology.
Utilizing industry standards, our engineering teams use Iterative Agile Development and proven Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Professional (PMP) methodologies to develop open source and customer-centric applications.
Our Iterative Agile Development approach reduces costs and shortens timelines by ensuring design decisions are validated early and often, providing direct visibility into projects progress with incremental deliverables and addressing course corrections immediately. As a result, you get rapid delivery of high-quality user functionality combined with shortened development and testing cycle time. That means you are certain to experience less risk, with little to no impact to your bottom line.
Our solution services lifecycle
- Business Challenge Planning
- Concept Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Design & Development
Core Development and Integration tool sets:
- Web Portals
- Dashboard – Performance Metrics, BI Tools
- Open Source Portals & Tools
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Talent Management
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Knowledge Management System
- Document Management Systems
Our technology expertise includes:
- Microsoft/.NET; J2EE/JEE/Java
- Open Source: Liferay; Drupal; Moodle; Desire2Learn
- Data: Master Data Management (MDM), DB2, Oracle, Teradata, XML
- BI/ETL: MicroStrategy; Business Objects; Advantage Suite; SAS; Informatica
- Knowledge/Documents Management: IBM-ECM; Xerox-Documentum
- Content Management (CM): Percussion;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Salesforce
- Electronic Health Record Systems (EHRS)
SDLC based on CMMI, ITIL and PMI Standards
- Agile-SCRUM software Development Methodology
- Certified SCRUM Masters
- Iterative and collaborative approach ensures deliverables keep pace with customer’s evolving needs
- Data administration and metadata management methodologies
- Certified DBAs, DAs
- Certification Program for Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Methodology
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Requirements Analysis and Maintenance Framework
- Certified Facilitators and Business Analysts