SCG Core Value 3
Maintain a Sense of Urgency: Maintaining a sense of urgency equates to getting things done with efficiency. By approaching each idea and task with fresh enthusiasm and a motivation for progress, we keep both energy and productivity at high levels.
Program Management - specializes in managing large and complex projects across components and project domains.
- Portfolio and Project Management - PMBOK-guided Program and Portfolio Management
- Business Transformation and Modernization
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Project Planning and Monitoring (EVM)
- Configuration and Change Management
- Performance Metrics
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
Cyber Security and Information Assurance
Cyber security practitioners face ever-increasing challenges to address threats and provide reasonable assurances that an organization’s systems and data are reasonably protected against both internal and external threats that mutate and change every day. The reality of the Cybers Security threat that organizational managers face today is the daunting task of addressing these fluctuating threats, all while meeting compliance with mandated federal IT security regulatory requirements. Learn more...
- IT Portfolio Strategy -enables clients to optimize their overall IT performance via improved visibility and analysis of their IT portfolio
- IT Acquisition & Logistics Support - helps clients maximize value from the IT procurement process (Includes spend analysis, opportunity identification, RFP and SOW development, vendor negotiations and implementation support)
- Technical Infrastructure component architecture development and support: production support; help desk; security; configuration management, release and update management; validation and stress testing; application hosting.
Requirements Engineering and Analysis – program and cross-domain requirements: facilitated elicitation, analysis, management and integration.
Signature Consulting Group provides services in Program and Quality Management, Business Process and Requirements, and Information Technology in the business of healthcare and healthcare IT. We manage projects and gather requirements based on the standards developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). Our consultants hold certifications as Project Management Professional (PMP).
Signature Consulting Group provides comprehensive program management services ranging from:
- Strategic planning and management support
- Project management and contractor oversight
- Compliance with CMS standards (ILC/SDLC, Security, 508)
- Quality Assurance and Validation
- Test planning and execution
- Operational and system change management
- Standardizing measurements and metrics
- Audit and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Financial Management (EVM, OMB 300)
- Acquisition Management
- Complexity Management
- System integration, architecture and design (JEE, BI, ETL)
- Application and system documentation
- Technology assessment and evaluation (TRB Preparation)
- Security and Privacy compliance (FISMA)
- Information architecture and data analysis
Signature Consulting Group provides information technology services from the business perspective as the driving force for architecting systems solutions. Our consultants comply with IT industry best practices and organizational standards to focus and achieve the most suitable solution for the business and IT organization.
- Business process and data modeling
- Business process improvement and integration
- Business case and alternative analysis
- Requirements elicitation and facilitation
Signature Consulting Group develops training curriculum, designs outreach programs, and E-learning strategies.
- Instructional Design
- E-Learning and distance learning
- Facilitated training
- Learning Management System implementation and integration
- Health management and public health subject matter expertise
- Courseware Management and Maintenance
- Credentialing and course certifications
- Instructor and SME network recruiting and management
- Outreach planning – stakeholder identification and communications
- Outreach and Learning Community and Collaboratives
- Survey development and management
SCG integrates Health Management information technology systems, architects systems solutions leveraging Health IT Standards and Interoperability (S&I) (QRDA, HL7 CDA, X-12) with Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Federal data collection systems.
Project Delivery, Operations Frameworks and Methodologies
- Project Management – Project planning, monitoring and controlling
- Requirements Management – Business and functional requirements elicitation, analysis and management
- Business Architecture – Business process and flows and organization, peopleand governance improvements
- Information Architecture – Data and information requirements, usage and management
- System Architecture – System interactions and capabilities
- Quality Assurance – Validation of business needs, requirements and project deliverables
- Procurement Management – Federal procurement steps and contract types and actions
- Security Management – System security, privacy operations and compliance (FISMA)