The National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) Awards Signature Consulting Group an integrated Health IT and Scientific Services
The U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Department´s National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) has awarded a prime five year contract to Signature Consulting Group (SCG) to provide integrated Health IT and scientific support services to the National Toxicology Program (NTP).
The National Toxicology Program (NTP) is an interagency program whose mission is to evaluate agents of public health concern by developing and applying tools of modern toxicology and molecular biology. The program maintains an objective, science-based approach in dealing with critical issues in toxicology by continually evolving to remain at the cutting edge of scientific research and to develop and apply new technologies. http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/
SCG will provide Health IT and scientific support to the NTP mission by:
- Maintaining electronic collaboration tools between the NTP and other components of the Federal Government
- Improving methods for dissemination of scientific data to health regulatory and research agencies, scientific and medical communities, and the public
- Maintaining and improving the usability and interactions between databases and applications. Databases maintenance: secure, complete, current, and accurate reporting of data
- Managing the NTP scientific research portfolio and records manage and maintenance
- Providing content management of NTP websites and selected websites complete, fresh, accurate, and compliant
About Signature Consulting Group (SCG)
SCG is a leading-edge healthcare IT consulting services firm that provides a wide-spectrum of business management and IT services and solutions to both the Federal and private sectors. SCG has a proven record in web portal and software engineering, data analytics and business intelligence, Cybersecurity and information assurance, and social media management and collaboration systems. SCG also provides support services in program management, quality assurance and validation, and requirements analysis. SCG has subject matter expertise in Health IT interoperability, healthcare and public health data analytics in Medicare/Medicaid, ACOs, Meaningful Use (MU), Clinical Quality Measures, and building open source collaborative learning communities and social business portals.
Ph: 410-277-3440 Ext. 170