SCG Core Value 7
Earn Trust and Respect: Earning the trust and respect of another is both an honor and a privilege that can never be taken for granted. With continued acts of integrity, we strive to deserve this privilege not only on this day, but every day into the future.
At Signature Consulting Group, we have the expertise to be able to treat both the problems and the solutions as a whole
As a leading edge consulting services firm, SCG provides a wide spectrum of business and information technologies services to commercial organizations and government Agencies.
We specialize in Health Information Technology & Interoperability and building open source collaborative communities, eLearning, and social business portals.
Utilizing a multi-faceted approach to each problem, we are able to build the best solution thereby providing tangible results to a project. With SCG’s unique ability to fully understand aspects of both the health operations and the systems side of problems, we can effectively develop solutions to both. SCG is dedicated to providing business-focused management consulting in health management and information services to clients.
We provide value to our clients through a number of key internal measures:
- Clearly defined practice areas of services: Governance and Program Management; Quality Management and Validation; Financial Management; Health IT and Interoperability; and Business Intelligence and Data Management.
- Continual employee learning and development through training and establishment of company industry knowledge base in the areas of health and IT management, which has in turn attracted and retained a high caliber of health and technical employees, providing our consultants with a broader base of expertise in problem solving and serving clients.
- Established processes and reusable methods with a focus on continual process improvement.
SCG provides IT services in Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI), Web Portal and Application Engineering, and Cyber Security and Information Assurance. In the business management, SCG focuses on Program & Capital Management; Change Management Strategy, and Collaboration Management through Social Media.
Signature Consulting Group is a certified SBA 8(a) small disadvantage business. NAICS codes: 541511; 541512; 541513; 541519; 541611; 541990; 561110; 541720.
SCG Awarded key contracts in all three of the major health legislative acts to impact the US Healthcare System over the past decade:
- Medicare Modernization Act (MMA) of 2003 for the Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 for the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010.
Signature Consulting Group is featured in the HHS Pulse (the US Department of Health and Human Services Publication).
Download Acrobat Reader to view the HHS Pulse article pdf file.